2017 Summer Travel
10th Anniversary Year of our Program! We started in the Fall of 2008 and and now are excited to celebrate our 10th season helping develop players on and off the field!
Overview: Top Tier Travel Lacrosse has shown leadership, experience and expertise for the past 10 years, with a focus on individual and team development. Our teams have seen success on the field and our players have garnered even more success off the field.
Coaches: Our coaches have extensive experience and understand the unique needs of our area players with a proven track record of developing players of all skill level. We do not promise college scholarships or recruiting; however, our coaches have the relationships to assist those that have the skill and commitment to play collegiately.
Please see a full list of coaches on our Travel Coaches Page
Our goal is to give every player a chance to play in our travel program. However, if the coaches believe a player is too far behind in skill level or if we do not have enough players to field additional teams, we will advise those players impacted so they can choose other alternatives.
Practices: Tuesday and Thursday Nights from May 23 through June 22 at Cannon School (Turf) Times to be announced.
Schedule: (Locations subject to change, dates should not change)
- June 3-4: South Carolina Shootout (NXT) in Greenville, SC
- June 10-11: Big South Summer Classic in Charlotte, NC
- June 13-15: 2018,2019,2020 and 2021 grad years Team Camp at Mars Hill University - Note that all player accomodations and food are provided. Families are responsible for their own transportation to and from the event.
- June 17-18: Ashevile Lacrosse Classic in Asheville, NC
- June 24-25: Shore Wars in Va Beach, VA
- July 29: 2018/2019 team at John Pepper Invitational in Syracuse, NY
Please email question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee: See Fee Schedule during registration process.
Registration: All players must register.
As always, we thank you for your interest in Top Tier Lacrosse - your support and participation are much appreciated. Our coaches look forward to developing each player to their maximum potential.